VIDEO RUNNING FORM ANALYSIS
Do you need to learn how to run?
It may sound crazy, but almost everyone does.
- What could be improved in your running form
- Drills and exercises to make that improvement
We'll give you directions on how to submit the video. Don't worry, it's easy, and doesn't have to be super-high resolution or sharpness, as our video shot at dawn proves.
Issues that we might detect and fix to improve running efficiency AND lessen injury include:
- Low carry of the foot and knee
- Excessive head motion
- Excessive pelvic motion and tilt
- Heel strike
- Out-of-the-box arm swing
We may also suggest a wearable sensor to provide real-time feedback for fastest improvement of these issues:
- Vertical oscillation: energy wasted on up and down bounce
- Pelvic drop: excessive side to side "tilt" of the pelvis
- Pelvic rotation: excessive twisting at the hips
Initial results from Video Form Analysis will be sent to you 5 to 10 business days after you email us suitable video shot as explained in the digital download you'll receive when you order.