AGE 18 & UP | FASTER TIMES IN 1500M & UP
Looking to reach the next level in your running but need guidance to make sure you get there? A certified running coach, experienced working from middle distance to marathons with runners age 7 to 70, will be a huge help!
Looking for individualized guidance tuned based on how you're doing? Our online, interactive coaching might be just the ticket.
All athletes receive:
- Review of your running history and goal, whether it be general running improvement or a target time in a race of a particular distance.
- Customized training schedule (built for you, around your schedule and preferred running locations) with detailed descriptions of each workout's paces, distance, and duration.
- Faster improvement with optimal mix of workout paces and types to achieve your particular goal:
- EASY: Continuous conversational pace builds heart and muscle's capability to use that additional O2
- MARATHON: Slightly faster to force an occasional breath mid-sentence and improve running economy
- THRESHOLD: Faster pace sustained 3-4 miles to improve endurance
- INTERVAL: Hard but relaxed 3-5 minute runs to build aerobic power (VO2max)
- REPETITION: Harder 200-800m runs with enough recovery time between reps to maintain the pace, which improves speed.
- Automatic GPS updates of your training log via GarminConnect, MapMyRun, or Strava. Let us know if you use a different service. We should be able to accommodate you.
- Two-way communication with coach via your training-log. Answers to his questions and comments guide the tuning of online workout schedule as needed.
- Additional access to coach via email and text.
- Monthly phone call/check-in initiated by athlete.
- Form analysis (take a video of yourself running at race pace per our instructions and send it to us) to achieve greater speed and efficiency (a $100 value).
- Individual-specific drills, stretching and strength training tips to help you develop more efficient running techniques and avoid injury.
- Cross training suggestions focused on greater speed and strength with lower impact and stress.
- Fueling and hydration recommendations for best training and racing.
- If required, injury advice and modification of training regiment for rapid recovery and most effective maintenance of conditioning already attained.
Pricing is $360 for the initial 12-week program, $100 for each succeeding month beyond that.